THIS JOB IS NOW CLOSED - THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS
Job Reference – AD120531
MproV Pty Ltd provides bookkeeping, administration and MYOB consulting services for small to medium businesses.
We are currently seeking a casual Administration Assistant to support our directors and the bookkeeping team at our Parafield office. We envisage this position to require two half days per week
initially, with the prospect of growing to a more substantial role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an enthusiastic and motivated approach to their work
- Take pride in a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be self motivated with a can-do attitude
- Possess outstanding planning, organisational and time management skills
- Be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Intermediate to high knowledge of Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- Intermediate to high knowledge of working with websites and social networking sites
Duties may include:
- General office tasks such as mail collection, maintenance of stationery and staff supplies etc
- Liaising with suppliers, clients and staff as required, including maintaining staff calendars
- Preparation of correspondence; recording and distribution of minutes of staff meetings
- Management of the paperless filing system and shared file management (Dropbox) for staff
- Update MproV website, and all other social/business networking sites as required
- Prepare compliance documentation for submission of documents to the Australian Taxation Office
- Send out regular reminder emails to clients
- Assist with other administrative tasks as directed.
A full job description will be available at interview.
Terms of employment:
This position is being offered as a casual position starting at approximately 8 hours per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays (with some flexibility), with a 3 month probationary period. Starting and
finishing times to be negotiated.
If the above sounds like your perfect job and you are professional, energetic and self motivated, please send your resume and cover letter or email enquiry to Melinda van Dyk at email@example.com
Applications close 31 May 2012.
Please address your application to Melinda van Dyk and include Job Reference – AD120531 in your cover letter. Applications that do not meet this miniumum requirement may not be